These releases contain information on work arrangements, working conditions, and job satisfaction in New Zealand.
This release contains tables on:
- employment relationships
- job tenure
- working times in all jobs
- non-standard working times
- difficulties working at a non-standard time
- job flexibility in main job
- employer-funded study and training
- work-related health and safety
- satisfaction with main job and with work-life balance
- work at home
- weekly earnings from main job.
Subscribe to our information releases.
Access time-series data from the Infoshare database.
Source: Survey of Working Life
Frequency: Planned to be every three years
Available from: March 2008
Geographic coverage: National