These releases provide statistics detailing the energy used by the New Zealand economy.
The latest releases contain tables on:
- energy use by fuel type and industry
- electricity use by business and other
- diesel end use by industry
- petrol end use by industry
- energy saving initiatives, by industry
- areas where less electricity could be used, by industry
- areas where less diesel could be used, by industry.
Subscribe to our information releases.
Source: Business use of energy surveyed by Statistics New Zealand
Frequency: Annually (Currently a three-year rolling sample covering the whole NZ economy)
Available from: 2009
Geographic coverage: National