All references are to seasonally adjusted series and are compared with the March 2012 quarter (unless otherwise stated).
- Merchandise export volumes fell 0.4 percent, but remain at high levels.
- Dairy products and fish and fish preparations were the largest contributors to the fall.
- Non-fuel crude materials volumes increased.
- Merchandise import volumes fell 3.1 percent.
- Intermediate goods were the main contributor to the fall.
- Capital goods and consumption goods volumes rose.
|3 September 2012