The Bioscience Survey has been discontinued. The survey's releases contained information on the use, spread, size, and application of bioscience in New Zealand.
The Bioscience Survey replaced and expanded on the Biotechnology Survey, in order to provide more and better information on a wider range of technologies.
These releases contain tables on:
- organisations using bioscience, by size and group
- summary of bioscience area of application
- summary of bioscience used, by development stage
- regional use of bioscience
- new or significantly improved products or services.
Subscribe to our information releases.
Source: Bioscience Survey
Frequency: Every two years
Available from: 2009 to 2011
Time series data can be accessed from the Infoshare database.