Why are you carrying out this survey?
We survey businesses in the screen industry to:
- measure your contribution to the New Zealand economy
- identify the potential for, and impediments to, its continuing growth
- help build a better understanding of the needs and practices of businesses in the New Zealand screen industry.
Who takes part in the survey? How did you select me?
The Screen Industry Survey is sent to all economically significant New Zealand businesses involved in any screen industry activity. These include:
- businesses involved in managing screen productions
- businesses associated with the screen industry
- any businesses or individuals who contract their services to screen production companies.
You will be selected to participate in the survey if your business is involved in any of the following:
- film and video production
- post-production services and other film and video activities
- film and video distribution
- film exhibition
- free-to-air television broadcasting
- cable and other subscription programming.
When do you carry out the survey?
The survey is carried out every year.
How can I complete the survey questionnaire?
You’ll complete the survey questionnaire by filling in a paper or electronic (editable PDF) form.
Page updated 10 June 2016