Community Statistics is an electronic newsletter used to inform and educate community organisations and librarians about statistics and how to access them.
In the July 2012 edition of Community Statistics:
- Te Ao Mārama 2012 now available
- How prepared are New Zealanders for a natural disaster?
- Not so cut and dried: 60 years of tracking haircut prices in the CPI
- Free online subscriptions to our information releases
- Queen’s Diamond Jubilee: 1952-2012
- Stats at a glance
- NZ.Stat beta released
- Digital yearbook collection facts
- Free presentations and workshops
- Social networks and support
- Want to help improve our social and cultural statistics?
- Population clock
- Release calendar
You are welcome to print and post this newsletter to bulletin boards or forward it to others. If you have any suggestions on what to include in our next newsletter, please send your ideas to email@example.com.
Subscribe to Community Statistics
Community Statistics is a free newsletter. Click the icon below to subscribe today.
Please note that contact information subscribers provide is kept secure and is not disclosed to other parties.
We welcome your comments and feedback on this newsletter. Please email your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.